WELCOME!

My photo
At the bottom of this page I have listed decoration pricing, cake flavors and fillings as well as cookies that I offer. If you would like to order something or know more about pricing please email me at peacelovepastrychef@yahoo.com

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Hello Saturday!

Hello friends and followers! Today was another long day at work but like usual I have great pictures to show off! I also made some "Jonas Brother" cupcakes yesterday that I have to show! Wait, there is more good news! I have ordered some business cards and I am so excited to see them! On another note, a friend was telling me how they were looking at my pictures of my creations that I post on facebook and how I post them in order of how I make them and that you can really tell that I have improved with my skills. Which makes me real happy! Go check out my facebook and see my progress. One last thing that someone said to me today...which I already knew but I still took it a little weird....that "help is help" no one is going to be as passionate as you are about what you love and if someone isnt passionate they are just help..."help is help" strange yet interesting to think about



No comments:

Post a Comment