WELCOME!

My photo
At the bottom of this page I have listed decoration pricing, cake flavors and fillings as well as cookies that I offer. If you would like to order something or know more about pricing please email me at peacelovepastrychef@yahoo.com

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

What has been going on...

well alot! The cafe next door to the bakery I work at had there 1 year birthday party and I got to make the sandwich on top of the cake! The name of the cafe is "Rooba's" there signature sandwich is the "weenie panini" which is what I replicated in cake.


In the previous post I talked about the baby gender cupcakes...I wanted to show a picture of the cupcake cut in half to show how they are filled depending on the babys sex

and lastly I had my 20th birthday party over the weekend. I make all of the cupcakes and the topper cake was made by my boss at work. The cupcake flavors were white almond, chocolate, and blue velvet.


No comments:

Post a Comment