WELCOME!

My photo
At the bottom of this page I have listed decoration pricing, cake flavors and fillings as well as cookies that I offer. If you would like to order something or know more about pricing please email me at peacelovepastrychef@yahoo.com

Saturday, June 26, 2010

HOME.

The beach was beautiful [minus the oil] but I'm glad to be home. In less than a month I'll be on vacation again...Mexico! So any birthdays??? Anyone in need of cakes? cookies? something....I'm free! I have one cake booked for the best friend, Veronica, on July 10th..Other then that I'm free. I am also in the process of looking for a good charity that deals with the oil spill to help the animals...I would like to donate a portion of what I earn with my cakes to saving them. If anyone knows of a good organization please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment