WELCOME!

My photo
At the bottom of this page I have listed decoration pricing, cake flavors and fillings as well as cookies that I offer. If you would like to order something or know more about pricing please email me at peacelovepastrychef@yahoo.com

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Long day...

Today was...rough. Work started at 6 and we did some pretty cool cakes! We made a buzz and woody cake and a castle cake. Through all of the stress everything came out great. Although while delivering the castle we had some minor breaking everything was fixed and looked good. I hope everyone was happy with there cakes, I know they were. The woody and buzz cake was my favorite manly because it was all my design. I made the head board, I made the carpet, I put the characters on....it was really cool i will try to put up a picture of it..I hope it works...anyway tomorrow is my free day and I cant wait!


1 comment:

  1. LOVE the new blog-- it looks great so far! I'm drooling over all of your precious creations, too. Drew is going to be so excited when I show him your Buzz and Woody cake. He LOVES them! I can't wait to see more... ;)

    ReplyDelete